Practical workshop on how to save your own vegetable and flower seeds.
Areas covered include:
- The various pollination methods and levels of cross pollination of different vegetables.
- What plant varieties are the easiest to save seeds from.
- Practical demonstrations of the different methods of saving seed.
- Seed storage life.
- Seed collecting equipment.
- Labelling and packaging of seeds.
- Practical session where participants collect and save their own seeds.
WHEN Saturday 18th March at 1:00 PM
WHERE 104 Crompton Street Soldiers Hill.
DURATION Will run for approximately two hours.
COST $30 Includes at least two packets of seeds)
Maximum of 16 people in the group. Bookings are essential.
To book email John at
For more information phone 53317448.